Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Singapore

I have been posted back to Singapore 2 weeks ago and have been busy moving into my new house. Setting it up and getting back to a routine life in Singapore requires more work and planning then I expected. Plus the fact that my lovely wife is expecting our first born, it has been even more of an adjustment and having to tend to my wife's needs.

Thus I have not have had the time to do any photography during the weekends. Even though I do carry my trusty Ricoh to work, I have trouble "seeing" interesting scenes to photograph. So my GRIII has not been seeing much action lately.

On the way home today, the sky was beautiful lit by the setting sun. I took this picture, a silhouette of a tree against the sky. Not fantastic, but such nice sun sets are a rarity in Macau.

I AM SO HAPPY TO BE BACK HOME!! And also HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! My birthday wishes have come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment