Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sitting Around

It has been sometime since I last posted on my blog. But unlike this title, I have not been sitting around. Things in my life have changed drastically with a new baby on the way and a pregnant wife to look after. I am swamped with having to do the laundry, housework and meeting the demanding needs of my wife who is now queen of the household.

On my career aspect, I have been blessed with a new opportunity and look forward to starting work on February 1st. Also, a business opportunity has presented itself which is still at the planning and evaluation stage.

Well, with the update out of the way I can get down to this picture which I finally managed to snap while going to church. The building behind the men is actually a cinema and bowling alley which has ceased operations for a few years and is slated to be demolished in half a year's time. I can still remember bowling with friends back when I was in school.

Guess this building wont be sitting around for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment